Old November 26th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default To the R-22 buzzing Sea Cliff Golf Course

Kevin: It is called "Recreational Bitching" It is an international
passtime.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message news
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:09:33 GMT, Biff Tannen
wrote:

Like I said, someone will always bitch...

I think it's a question as to whether the person has a valid bitch.

Whether it's valid or not, some people will bitch for the sake of
bitching.