Old May 26th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Vinnie Yasay

Default ILS HKS 900 foot ceilings and VOR A MBO 1200 foot ceilings video

800 foot ceilings called my name today and said reach out and touch
me.

Knocked out a few approaches at KHKS (Hawkins field Jackson MS) and of
course my own airport KMBO (Madison MS) and did my obligatory hold
over JAN VOR.

Was a good work out, light turbulence and Xwinds aloft on my final
approach courses up the anti a little on the workload. Got really
spoiled by the wintertime benign IMC. Never the same, that is for
sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NvNBni0Ho
--
Don't ever ya(say) I don't love Dr. McIntire. Who the **** else will pay