Old September 9th 03, 10:37 PM
Craig Prouse

"Mike S." wrote:

"Craig Prouse" wrote in message
"Andrew Gideon" wrote:

Any suggestions as to where I might buy/order copies would be very much
appreciated.

1979 172N
1982 172P Super Skyhawk
1980 182Q
1979 R182 (I think this is right; it's a 182 retractable)

As this question has been asked many, many times before, many good answers
are archived in Google. The simplest answer is that you can order them
directly from Cessna (Single Engine Parts/Service) with a telephone and a
credit card.

http://www.pilotshop.cc/aircraft-manuals.html

Yeah, and all four of them are on the retail shelf at the FBO down at my
nearest airport too. They're not hard to find.

Look, I directed the original poster straight to the source for Cessna POHs
(i.e. Cessna), and to Google for the many other possibilities that have been
posted many times before, and yet several people seem to need to reply to me
(I've received personal email as well) with an exhaustive list of every
other place that sells POHs.

Hint guys, I wasn't the one that asked the question and the answers are
already out there. This particular URL was posted twice in
rec.aviation.student just last month. Google is your friend.