Old July 4th 03, 12:54 AM

"Jim" wrote:

So it is kind of hard to believe they actually have a product to sell.
However if I am wrong it will be interesting to see the product in a
customers hands.

There was a guy on ebay selling the airframe of his mosquito. They
are definitely being made. He didn't say whay he was selling.

Helicycle doesn't really have their own web site. It is actually put
up by one of their customers from what I hear. Last I checked, none
of the contact addresses actually worked. Assuming, of course, that
you could get past all that shockwave crap.

Dennis H.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A Recession is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A Depression is when YOU are out of work.
A Recovery is when all the H1-B's are out of work."
(An H-1B is someone who is brought into the USA to replace
American workers at a fraction of the wage.)