Old August 22nd 04, 02:13 PM
BUFDRVR

Michael Wise wrote:

but don't you find it odd for a sitting president to
not make even a short stop in the LARGEST city of the country he is
stewarding?

If he had gone 4 years without a visit I'd find that odd, but not 8 months. Can
you prove other Presidents have visited NYC in their first 8 months? And once
again, I don't believe you ignore a part of the country just by not visiting
there and conversly I believe you can visit an area of the country multiple
times and ignore their needs.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"