Old July 15th 09, 01:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Beckman[_2_]

Default Delicious land out spot in Arkansas

At 13:19 14 July 2009, Spam wrote:

An old Southwest Airlines 737 turned into a restaurant right on the
field. Roll your glider to a stop just feet away from where you eat.
Check it out.....

Here's a little clip from the associated article:

The seating is excellent and has all the comforts
and atmosphere of a plane.

Uh-huh. So this is for folks who have really enjoyed the atmosphere and
spacious accommodations while enjoying a meal on an airline flight? Cute
idea, but I think I'll go with the regular ground level dining room.

Jim Beckman