Old November 2nd 03, 06:46 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Sorry, looks like I dropped a digit. That link should be:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2440221477

My EAA Chapter is selling the VW engine that was destined for the Kolb

Mark
III chapter project before determining it put the CG too far aft. The

engine
comes complete with all the accessories, ready to bolt on, including: dual
ignition, carbeurator, alternator, exhaust, carb heat, tach, oil temp, 2

CHT
sensors, AND propellor, cooling scoops, and fairing for a pusher
configuration. Should just need a different prop and exhuast for tractor
configuation.

Worth three times the Buy It Now price!

Come on Barnyard Bob, I know you want this! =D

Eric

Geez, I'd love too, but Morgans won't let me.
He sez it looks too much like an aircraft engine
and has no "benefits" of a real auto engine. g

Have you tried Jay?
He might spring for a pair of these puppies.....
if they ain't too reliable.

Mind blowing....
Absolutely mind blowing.

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of successful flight