Old August 10th 15, 04:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Default Registration open for SGP USA 2016 (July 24-31 2016)

As of this late this evening, TEN (10) pilots are registered (of 20 max). The event is filling up very, very quickly now. 348 days until the event begins. We just received our second International entry from Australia!

Ford Motor Company has signed on as our first event Sponsor and several more sponsor announcements will be coming shortly.

LINK TO REGISTERED PILOTS:
http://www.sgp.aero/usa2016/pilots_a...ontestID=15942

REGISTRATION SUMMARY:
US/CANADIAN PILOTS -
8 US & Canadian Pilots have registered as of 7-9-15.
Only 7 (of 15) US/Canadian pilot "slots" are left.
- 15 US and Canadian Pilot Entries will be accepted
- If less than 5 International pilots register by January 31, 2016 we will add more US and Canadian pilots in the order of receipt of registration

INTERNATIONAL PILOTS -
2 International Pilots have registered as of 7-9-15.
Only 3 (of 5) International slots remain.

US/CANADIAN Registration closes on September 30th, 2015 at 10pm EST!

INTERNATION Registration closes on January 31, 2015 at 10pm EST!

The 2016 FAI Sailplane Grand Prix (SGP) USA Qualifier competition is scheduled for July 24-31, 2016 in Ionia, Michigan.

Event Website:
http://www.sgp.aero/usa2016

PURPOSE OF THE COMPETITION: The top 2 (perhaps 3) pilots from the 2016 Sailplane Grand Prix USA will qualify for the 7th SGP World Series in Potchefstroom, South Africa to be held from Nov 5th -12th, 2016 in 18m class.