Old July 20th 03, 04:45 PM
Dave S

Yea.. I was the one who used the EAA camp registration system to stalk
you. Good luck and drink a beer or three for me.

Dave

Jay Honeck wrote:

Dave from Houston WONT be making it this year. I know I surprised you
last year one evening, and I originally intended to go

Sorry to hear it, Dave. I think it was you (?) that told me about the EAA
North 40 Booth, and their marvelous computerized "tracking" abilities!

I know I was surprised to have you (and a few other people) wander over to
our campsite last year, seemingly out of the clear blue sky. It was really
strange, thinking you're a "million miles from home", lost in the middle of
12,000 airplanes, and suddenly have someone come up and say "Hi, Jay!"

(Actually, that wasn't the best example. We actually had a person come up
to us while we were standing in line at the Fly Market, and say "Hey --
aren't you Jay Honeck?" He actually recognized my picture off of our
website! Talk about "Total Recall"! )