Old March 22nd 04, 10:03 PM
K. A. Cannon

"Oelewapper" posted
in us.military.army on Mon,
22 Mar 2004 21:12:00 +0100:

Admittedly, I am not very familiar with this particular kind of issues in
military aviation, but how can it be "legal" for the Israëli occupation
force to send out US-made Apaches, to launch a couple of missiles on a 67
year old crippled, half-blind and unarmed man, leaving a mosque in a
wheelchair after having said his dawn prayers ?? What about the pilot's
responsibility ??

The crippled, half blind, unarmed old man leaving a Mosque is the
leader and chief ideologist of an organization that sends suicide
bombers into Israel to kill innocent civilians. He has organized and
lead an organization responsible for killing innocent men, women and
children. He's a Terrorist. He knew what he was doing.

You seem to have forgotten the other side of the coin.
It's Ok for Hammas to send suicide bombers to kill Israeli's.
It's not OK for Israel to target the people who are the leaders,
organizers and logisticians behind those suicide bombers?
Quid Pro Quo?

At the very least the Isreali's are being very specific in who they
are targeting. Not like Hammas. Hammas has been very indiscriminate in
who and what they target.

I guess if you organize and equip suicide bombers that kill innocent
civilians you shouldn't expect massive retaliation?

And what about the countries that are supplying and financing those
governments that are responsible for these "evil" state-sponsored - yet IMHO
completely unlawful - brutalities ??

Ummm....You completely ignore the fact that Hammas is killing innocent
civilians.

Evil state sponsored brutalities against evil organized terrorists is
OK in my book. You play the game you should understand the rules.
Quid Quo Pro.

Or do you condone terrorism and terrorists?

What ever happened to peaceful civil disobedience protests?
What the **** would Israel do if the Palestinians ever get a Martin
Luther King?

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

mhm33x1

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process
he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss,
the abyss also looks into you"
- Nietzsche, From Beyond Good and Evil, (1886)

"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
terrific!'" - Frank Zappa

Tom/Mark in alt.test sez:
"People like you are pure scum, K.A. Cannon."