Old September 16th 03, 02:48 PM
Pechs1

c Johnson- The Panavia (British Designed) Tornado F.3? ("...the F-14 was
considered, but it was not up to the job... ...inferior radar..." I
love that one--Hardee har-har! Inferior indeed! Lets talk about the
development time for the Foxhunter radar). BRBR

You have obviously not flown the F-14 and seen the radar perform in real world
scenarios. And just as obvious, you believe everything that the Hughes/Grumman
propaganda machines have printed.

C Jonson- I'm not trying to belittle the Brits, but this aircraft is still in

front line service BRBR

As was the A-6 and F-4, not too long ago. I would be happier in a Buc. than an
F-16 in deep, dark night interdiction...

C Johnson- The Buccaneer, assuming it had refueled several times to reach the

attack point, BRBR

Geeezzz, this A/C is 40 years old...

I wouldn't believe all you read about the F-14/15/16/18 either.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)