Old July 27th 07, 01:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Ping ???? - XNews help

I meant to reply to a post earlier with thanks for help in setting XNews to
not post in yEnc by default. I managed to lose that post and can't recall
who the poster was - and I have spent an hour trying to find it again with
no luck. Erg.

The tip worked perfectly, thanks!

Now... is there a way to get XNews to automatically recombine multipart
posts and show them inline the way it does with single part posts? I know I
can mark multiparts and download them, but it would be really spiffy if this
would happen transparently so I could view such images without the extra
steps.

Or - as usual - have I missed something obvious? I really have read through
the docs more than once; alas, sometimes comprehension is a mere fleeting
dream...

Bob ^,,^