Old December 20th 06, 08:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Skyway

Default Lockheed QSST - Lockheed QSST in flight rendering.jpg (1/1)

It looks like its there to me. I think the angle that was in the artists
mind when he rendered the scetch makes it look missing. If you look close,
you can see the edge of the canard.

"Rick Simms" wrote in message
On 19 Dec 2006 02:16:52 GMT, "Blue Oval/Dan Edwards"
wrote:

Its sorta, kinda missing the Port Canard isn't it?

Hope they put it back on during the actual construction.

Rick Simms

Why is it that the first gray hairs in the eyebrows have to stick straight
out?