Old July 10th 03, 05:45 AM
Scott Moore

Thank you for the info. That was a very challenging day (hot and high).
I had a lot of difficulty gaining back altitude after the go-around. I guess
you guys are used to that, tho.

Jim Weir wrote:

We at Nevada County Airpark appreciate your sympathy. Richard was a very
beloved person up here. I have not heard how Beverly is doing; I've been
inundated the last two days and she was taken to Reno, a hundred miles away from
here.

The EAA flyin is Saturday. We're doing a missing man formation for him.

Thank you for caring.

Jim

Scott Moore

- I was
-the one on final when it happened, and it would help me to know if she
-is going to make it. My greatest sympathies to the family.

http://www.rst-engr.com

--
For most men, true happiness can only be achieved with a woman.
Also for most men, true happiness can only be achieved without a woman.