Old September 19th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Default E6B for iPhone?

On 2007-09-19 09:38:50 -0700, "Gig 601XL Builder"
wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net said:

BTW. Have you gotten your second bill yet and if so is it still in
multiple envelopes, one big box or have they fixed that issue?

They fixed that. Actually, I have asked that they not send me a paper
bill at all; I read it on their web site.

That's good. I've been meaning to ask how you like the phone. Since they
dropped the price by .2 AMUs I am considering getting one. Though I hate the
idea of having 1/10th the storage space my iPod has.