Old May 11th 05, 06:33 PM
JohnH

Paul kgyy wrote:
True to the rugged pioneer spirit of our great country, DC cowered for
cover again as a Cessna violated the no-fly zone. Fighter jets were
scrambled to deal with this imminent threat to the security of our
nation.

Make light of it all you want, but it's these moron pilots who are going to
put an end to YOUR pastime.

Yes, it's silly for the gov't to scatter like hens when a Cessna approaches,
but that's not the point.

AOPA or the like should help make examples of these pilots, in a big public
way. "We won't tolerate ignorance among our own and suggest immediate
revocation of their flying privileges".

It may have been semi-excusable to invade DC airspace a couple years ago,
but no one should be in the air without knowing good and well where they're
flying now.