Old March 25th 04, 05:15 PM
Stu & Kathy Fields

Claude: I understood that there was a 4th. Book and I don't remember the
title,but it may have had something to do with Stability.. I was offered a
copy for around $80. I though I would wait and see what I got out of the
Helobooks issue.
Stu Fields
"clescure" wrote in message
Hello Stu,
I received like you Ray Prouty from Helobooks.com. I understood all 3 are
in one. But you are speaking off another one you are on the list. Any
informations about this new one?
Stu & Kathy Fields a écrit dans le message :
Yay! Yay!. I got mine too. It reads easy and covers a bunch of

ground.
agree it is not a cheesy printing.
I'm on the list for the next one.
Stu Fields Safari driver

"Gyroplanes" wrote in message
I just got my copy of Ray Prouty's "Helicopter Aerodynamics" from
WWW.HELOBOOKS.COM
Ray used to write an easy-to-read column on helicopter aerodynamics

for
Rotor &
Wing magazine. Later they compiled these column into 3 books, Now all

3
are
available in one volume from Helobooks. This is not a cheesy Xerox

copy
as
feared it might be. It is a first class book of nearly 600 pages.
Happy reading, Tom