Old November 9th 03, 11:51 AM
tscottme

Mike Yared wrote in message
Air Force rules out death in spy case
One of the two translators suspected of spying at the Guantanamo Bay

prison
camp in Cuba will face a court-martial on charges of espionage and

aiding
the enemy but will not be sentenced to death if convicted, military
officials said yesterday.
at http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...5304-1307r.htm

Does that rule out him being transferred to the Navy and trained as a
anchor?

--

Scott
--------