Old October 27th 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow

Default Good Used 4 Seaters

"Curt Fennell" wrote in message
Hi, Folks...

I've been recently researching aircraft that I might want to purchase
on a limited budget and I was wondering what the general consensus is
on inexpensive 4-seaters to own.

It seems to me that 4-seaters available in my price range are all
pretty old - Pacers, older 172s and Stinson 108's. I have no
objection to the aircraft being old, but I do want a safe one.

Consider this: If the airplane wasn't SAFE, it would not have lasted long
enough to be OLD.

(Bypassing al the gratituitous stuff about the biggest safety factor being
the pilot).

--
Matt