Old September 25th 03, 02:29 AM
Micbloo

I am presently being bombed by viruses that are under the guise of a
Microsoft upgrade.
There's a discussion on

I'm getting TONs of e-mail about undeliverable messages, critical patches,
failure to deliver mail, etc. I dont even bother to open it, just delete it.
My computer has been working fine with no trace of viruses(so far). I have a
virus scan and I believe AOL scans e-mails to detect incoming viruses also
(like I really know but someone told me that once).
If I dont recognize an address on the e-mail or the subject is fishy....bam,
DELETED!!
Seems like there is always some asshole out there who enjoys ruining peoples
computers for whatever selfish or stupid reason.
It sucks but it's part of Internet life.

Gerard