Old May 21st 05, 02:44 PM
Matt Whiting

Paul Tomblin wrote:
In a previous article, Matt Whiting said:

the government has let GPS go to their heads. Unless I'm reading it
incorrectly, it specifies the initial heading out to TWO decimal places!

It then says to "Expect clearnace". Oh, and I guess I won't be departing
rwy 28 because I can't maintain "minimum clib of 594' per NM". I could
probably maintain a minimum *climb*, but that's not what it specifies.

Yes, a pretty sorry excuse for a chart. I think it is pretty new as it
wasn't in my last set of plates. Maybe they will get it right on the
next edition.

Matt