Old May 26th 04, 07:47 PM
Brian Huffaker

Thanks for the ideas. Most won't work tho. These are rectangular
inspection holes with screws holding the cover plates on. The enlarged
holes are in the thickened fabric sections (there may be some plastic
embedded in there, but it doesn't look like it) The holes that go into
wood are fine. I was hoping that somebody would have experience with
a glue/epoxy something that could be used to fill in the old holes
without harming the fabric.

Sorry I can't take a picture, I'm on call this week and can't get up
to the airport.

Brian Huffaker )
RV-8A #80091 Riviting lower fuse subfloor
Starduster Too N23UT flying