Old October 25th 03, 01:00 PM
Barnyard BOb --

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:39:24 GMT, Kevin Horton wrote:

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:10:11 -0700, Bart D. Hull wrote:

BOB Said:

What you really need to know is at...
http://www.flycorvair.com/

However, my personal choice is a C-85 or 0-200.

P.S.
Morgans, stay the hell out of this. g

Barnyard BOb -- 130 miles to Mexico

Damn,

I've been struck by a lightening bolt and sent to heaven.

BOB recommending a AUTO-CONVERSION?

Keep going Bob, your taking kiddie steps now.

Can you say Mazda rotary? Can you say Subaru? Can you say Honda-Lyc?

Bart

How do you figure that Bob recommended an auto-conversion?

He provided a URL without a recommendation one way or the other on the
Corvair engine, and then went on to recommend the use of a C-85 or O-200.
You've got some mighty strange autos in AZ if a C-85 or O-200 would be
considered an auto-conversion.

Thank you for keeping the record straight, Kevin. ;-)

Gotta go FLY now, but you have set the tone for my day.
Have a great day yourself.

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of flight and still counting