Old October 10th 03, 02:20 PM
Tobias Dussa

"G.R. Patterson III" writes:
Still, George may have got a faulty headset, those things do happen,
albeit rarely with Sennheiser from what I hear.

If that's the case, I got two of them, though it's possible that only one has a
problem with the microphone. I have difficulty understanding ATC, which I do not
have with my old Sigtronics or my new Bose X. I used them when taking a friend
flying, and the conversation between us contained a lot of variations on "Huh?".
I recall his voice sounding exactly like someone using the Peltor 7004, which
I also own (I use it for children).

Hm, I see. Obviously our experiences differ. Which Sennheiser models do you
own, actually?

(Don't get me wrong here, I do believe your experiences, I am just curious as
to why our experiences differ so much.)

Cheers,
Toby.
--
Emacs is a nice OS, but it lacks a good editor. That's why I use vi.