Old October 5th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Kyprianos Biris[_2_]

Default L3 (BFGoodrich) WX1000+ Stormscope wiring

Does anyone have the L3 (ex BFGoodrich) WX1000+ Stormscope wiring (circuit)
diagram or
something of this sort with which an avionics expert can inspect the unit ?

I have a friend, very good in avionics works and I need him to investigate
why our stromscope gets intermittent power supply resulting in the unit's
multiple reboots. It is not related to the electrics bus bar supply. Its
internal and as soon as the aircraft moves arround (turbulence etc.) the
unit reboots to the intro. menu.

Regards

petakas(at)gmail.com