Old October 8th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.products
Kyprianos Biris[_2_]

Default L3 (BFGoodrich) WX1000+ Stormscope wiring

"James M. Knox" wrote in message
2...

That sounds like simply a bad connection... PROBABLY either in the ground
or power circuit. Note that this might not be external to the unit - it
could be an internal bad connection. I'd start by turning the thing on,
on
the ground with the engine off. Have one person watch the screen, while
the smaller person crawls under the dash and starts thumping and tugging
on
the unit and on wires. It's a LOT easier if you can reproduce the problem
on the ground!!!

Thank you James.
I already got a pvt responce from here with what I wanted.
This is exactly what we intend to do but with the installation manual in
hand ;-)