Old September 1st 05, 04:58 AM
Peter R.

Chris Schmelzer wrote:

In article .com,
"Robert M. Gary" wrote:

Its amazing to me that some people finance their personal aircraft. The
monthly costs associated with owning an aircraft are so massive I can't
imaging servicing a loan on top of that.

-Robert, M20F

Forgive me for not being rich!

Robert indicated that he *cannot* imagine servicing a loan on top of
monthly ownership costs. Doesn't come across as rich to me. rimshot

At least one very wealthy person I know finances his aircraft because
owning an aircraft is a large tax deduction for him (in the US) and because
he is able to receive a larger return on his current capital than the cost
of financing.

--
Peter