Old May 5th 05, 04:03 PM
Mark Hansen

On 5/5/2005 07:32, Robert M. Gary wrote:

I know Sky Walk very well. I remember when their office was literally
the old parking lot toll booth. They have a nice office now and an
excellent testing center. I send all my students to their testing
center, its very professional. They also have the newer FAA testing
software that runs real windows and even includes a built-in E6B.
Sac Flyers literally uses their closet for testing and they have an old
DOS based testing program.

Hmmm, I wasn't very impressed with their computer facilities, but
then I'm in the computer profession, so I was probably expecting too
much.

The testing room is nice, although I haven't see others - this one
did the job nicely.

I've been quite happy with them and Gen, the owner, is top-notch.

--
Mark Hansen, PP-ASEL, Instrument Student
Sacramento, CA