Old January 16th 04, 07:18 PM

That tail rotor on the Ultrasports just looks too flimsy to me. (I've
never seen one in person though.)

Have you considered the CH-7 Kompress? That and the Baby Bell/Safari are
the only kit helicopters that I would personally consider.

Dave Blevins

On 15 Jan 2004 07:29:18 -0800, (vince) wrote:

I was hoping that I could get some advice on the Ultrasport Kit
helicopter, in particular on REAL build times for the 331 and 496??. I
have been told that the Rotorway is approximately 800-1000 hours, and
that the ultrasport is far quicker at about 300 hours. I am from the
UK, and there are no ultrasport helicopters here.
Rotorway is the only kit helicopter accepted and on the market in the
UK.
I would like to hear from anyone who regularily flies these machines
with the new Hirth engine?

Thanks Guys

Vince (England)