Old August 16th 03, 01:26 AM
Mike Williams

My instructors Hughes 269 has an electric cigarette lighter as a standard
fitting in the panel. When I remarked on this he pushed his finger into a
slot and an ashtray popped out. I asked him do you smoke while flying, he
said no, but you can and there is a training available to do so.
From: Stan Gosnell
Date: 8/15/2003 9:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time
... I very quickly learned to light a cigarette
using book matches while flying. (Uncle Sam had thoughtfully provided

free
cigarettes in C rations, & got me hooked on them...
--
Regards,

Stan

Stan flying helicopters CAN be dangerous. Smoking cigarettes IS fatal.

Just because I care, : )

craig