Old January 9th 05, 11:35 PM
RobertR237

Pulsar aircraft is currently moving their operations. I believe they are
moving out of the country due to manufacturing costs. They did occupy a
hangar at El Monte airport and were moving out last week.

"Paul Folbrecht" wrote in message
I understand they are going through an ownership change; does anybody
know exactly what's going on? They do not answer emails. I haven't
tried calling, but as someone who's considering a KIS Cruiser and will
be making a kit choice pretty soon, what I'm seeing so far from the
factory is not encouraging.

~Paul Folbrecht
~PP-SEL
~C-152, N89795
~MWC
~Soon to be building: RV-10, KIS Cruiser, Velocity SE FG, or all three.

Pulsar (Also KIS TR1 and TR4) is not changing ownership but is changing
management and moving production out of the country to El Savadore. Rich
Trickle, who was the original owner of TRI-R Composites and produced the KIS
and KIS Cruiser, will be running the production operations. A new manager has
replaced Solly at Pulsar and hopefully the operations will be on a much better
focus than over the last few years.

This is a good thing and should prove to be plus for both the builders and
company. Solly was not a plus for Pulsar and prior to this current change, I
would have recommended against the KIS Cruiser or at least recommended purchase
of the entire kit at one time and payment based on NO backordered parts.

I would still recommend watching for the next few months to see how the process
shakes down. I know Rich and while he wasn't the greatest at sales and
promotions of the KIS line of aircraft, he does produce a quality product and
always made sure that everyone got all the parts for their aircraft.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)