Old July 11th 03, 02:37 AM
Evan Brennan

(Kevin Brooks) wrote in message . com...
The posts he writes are factitious -- a lot of what he writes is true,
but strung together so present his targets in the poorest light.

You are probably mostly correct, though he also has demonstrated a
marked ability to ignore reality when it suits him (i.e., his past
violently argued contention that SFOD-Delta was *not* based upon the
SAS when it was formed

I never wrote anything like that. Don't put your words in my mouth.

We had a disagreement about the origins of -ALL- aspects of Delta Force
training and their responsibilities, back then and more recently. Not
just the parts associated with the SAS.