Old April 8th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Something missing on the missed?

On 8 Apr 2006 10:33:24 -0700, Dan wrote:

OK, am I missing something or is there something missing on this missed
approach procedure at Petaluma? What do you do when you get to the
VOR? Hover?

http://204.108.4.16/d-tpp/0603/06838G29.PDF

Since you know the problem AND as long as I am not NORDO, I'd be putting an
annotation on the procedure to question ATC "What are the missed
procedures" on my IFR briefing portion of my initial approach into the
airport.

Maybe a call to the local airport (or one nearby) will have the answer?

Allen