Old March 10th 04, 02:31 PM
Louis L. Perley III

Haven't used them yet, as I'm just getting started in the process of
figuring out what I'll need to fix up the interior in my Cessna 152, but
I've seen their work, and it looks real nice. I'll probably have them do the
carpeting and the seats. Still looking for a good place to buy the interior
plastics (mine is getting really brittle and yellowed).

http://www.tnwings.com/

--
Louis Perley III
N46000 @ KBJC

"GFC" wrote in message
Can anyone provide some suggestions on some reasonable interior shops in the
Kentucky or adjacent state areas? I know of Air Mod by Sporty's, but they
are very expensive. I'm looking for good work at a fair price.

Thanks