Old March 12th 04, 04:35 AM
Nathan Young

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:31:46 -0700, "Louis L. Perley III"
wrote:

Haven't used them yet, as I'm just getting started in the process of
figuring out what I'll need to fix up the interior in my Cessna 152, but
I've seen their work, and it looks real nice. I'll probably have them do the
carpeting and the seats. Still looking for a good place to buy the interior
plastics (mine is getting really brittle and yellowed).

http://www.tnwings.com/

The existing plastics can be repainted which will make them look nice
again, but as you point out - that will not help the brittle-ness. Do
a dejanews.com search of the rec.aviation.* archives on painting
plastic and you will get lots of good suggestions.

-Nathan