Dollar/Euro

Old October 7th 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy Bourgeois[_2_]

Default Dollar/Euro

If you are waiting for a glider from Europe (or thinking about buying one)
this week is the best exchange rate in a long, long time. Since July 15
of this year, the cost of a 100,000 E. glider dropped $25,000 in USDs to
today.

Of course, we may all be unemployed soon, but . . .

Roy
Old October 10th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Oct 7, 10:21*am, Roy Bourgeois wrote:
If you are waiting for a glider from Europe (or thinking about buying one)
this week is the best exchange rate in a long, long time. *Since July 15
of this year, the cost of a 100,000 E. glider dropped $25,000 in USDs *to
today.

Of course, we may all be unemployed soon, but . . .

Roy

Have a look at

www.dg-400.com

for a sailplane bargain in US dollars.
Old October 10th 08, 10:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ian

On 7 Oct, 00:21, Roy Bourgeois wrote:
If you are waiting for a glider from Europe (or thinking about buying one)
this week is the best exchange rate in a long, long time. *Since July 15
of this year, the cost of a 100,000 E. glider dropped $25,000 in USDs *to
today.

Of course, we may all be unemployed soon, but . . .

For a real bargain, try http://www.svifflug.is/index_sfa.html

Ian
Old October 11th 08, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

On Oct 10, 2:15*pm, Ian wrote:
For a real bargain, tryhttp://www.svifflug.is/index_sfa.html

Ian

Wow, that's $56,000 USD (on Oct. 11th, 2008). If the glider is in
good condition that *is* a decent deal! Almost makes me regret
getting my DG-300... almost. ;-)

--Noel
P.S. Regarding unemployment: You can sleep in your glider, but you
can never fly your house! Its just a matter of priorities...