World War I event at the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum

Old May 1st 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.restoration
Jason[_2_]

Default World War I event at the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum

WHO: The Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum in Pueblo, Colorado
WHAT: is seeking to contact aircraft owners of actual or reproduction
World War 1 aircraft for a special event commemorating the dedication
of the museum’s new Bleriot aircraft display. Additionally, the museum
is interested in the participation of historical re enactors for the
event.
WHE At the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum located on the grounds
of the Pueblo Memorial Airport (PUB) located approximately six miles
east of Pueblo Colorado on US Highway 50 East/Colorado 96 East.
WHEN: The week of July 20-25, 2009 from 10 AM to 4 PM.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Contact the Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum at
(719)948-9219 or by email at if you are interested in
participating.
Feel free to share this information with anyone you think might be
interested.

Jason Unwin
Education Officer
Pueblo Weisbrod Aircraft Museum