You and who's Army?

Old July 10th 10, 05:58 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
frank

Default You and who's Army?

OK, I give up. Just who IS army?

On Jul 10, 11:08*am, Ted Nugent is The Enemy
wrote:
Scorpions - Send me an angel (Acoustic)(LIVE)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_y6GycLWPM&feature=fvst

-

Obama: 'I Have Met Israel and It Is "Us"'http://uruknet.com/?p=m67781&hd=&size=1&l=e

Americans will the murder of innocent
Christian school kids to benefit Satanic
'lawless' demon enemies of God and
Humanity? I don't think so, and niether
do the rest of us out here among the
hononrable as true blue Patriots of
Liberty.

The Taliban aren't oppressing ourselves
by asking America to follow probable cause
as bringing forward any evidnce to
form a warrant as arresting the actual
bad guys that done did do America wrong
as capital mass murderers.

Toxicologists: Corexit “Ruptures Red Blood Cells, Causes Internal
Bleeding”http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/...rexit-ruptures...

The Watson Report: BP - Criminal Negligence or Deliberate Sabotagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wfR16D3xEw

Thumbs Down To Alex Jones & Ted Nugenthttp://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message579872/pg1

Ted Nugent is known by all to
be a naked enemy traitor of
America warranting public
trial for his offenses. Just
read his NWOer propaganda on 911,
Iraq, and so on, all for the
escape of never elected George
Walker Bush and Cheney, who he openly
to this day, whores his Soul for
as godless demon enemy of Mankind.
Realize, he knows of AJ, yet has
never said a honest word for the
defense of real Americans lives who
have been conned into silence for
being raped, robbed, and murdered
for stolen neocon profit. Instead, he
TREASONOUSLY champions the sacrifice
of teen soldiers lives irrationally,
given for his blind lies aligned with
private mercenary forces to undermine
our pursuits of happiness. Ted Nugent
is an evil *demon Nazi enemy Zionist
fuk to every one but a, NWOer Alex
Jones, *who thinks America will
stand censored on issues like this,
or of 1441 and Bush and Cheney closing
911 Police Investigations, without a
Just cause to let that demon traitor
Ted Nugent LIAR spew his poisonous
contempt further un-contested for our
Flag, and on all we stand united.
Justice for 911 Zionist Nazi scumbags.

RETARD ALERT : Alex Jones, "Liberals don't like Bush." for mass
murdering Humanity as never elected demon enemy of God he means?

Obama's Scheme to Kill Public Housing and Give the Land to Banks

Again, Obama the extortionist is a 'lefty'?

'Another KBR employee says she was raped'

Obama a 'lefty' by refusing to order grunts to
kill all still remaining at KBR for this? I
would tell, quit, for in two days, we'll as the
world's men, be hunting them down to the ends of
Earth for these rapes they FALSELY believe they
are 'magically' never to be held account for,
just because those 30 Republicans ruled so as war
criming traitors to the flag, and on all we stand
United. ? Paleeze.

Why can't AJ go with the better ideas? Like an
Ideologue of which he is, he thinks he's playing
football here. He's on the Conservative team,
the true Conservative team, his team where you'll
get robbed by puppets because you're falling to
look at this as Alex's big story board. All
these war crimes of high treason, pay little of
no attention, it's that they want to institute
something up ahead where wise men and women will
truly prevail because the bigots will be properly
exposed as, the weaker thans. Tea Baggers do not
have an ability to conceive a fair to speak forum
where the truth trumps all evil. To an
ILLITERATE Tea Bagger, other Human beings can't
be judged fairly in any context, because..
because... they just can't do it. Retards.
They as tyranny's whores, idiots, they hide from
the facts they knows others can speak fluently of
as Just causes. With everybody else that doesn't
follow blindly like themselves in error, is known
to a conservative as Liberal. While Canadians
know this as complete hogwash. Liberals in
Canada are a right wing group that advances
soldiers who refuse criminals orders should, and
have, go to prison. I allege it’s truly the
other way actually, (honorable soldiers need
defending, and our Governments have excepted ZERO
evidence from bu****es to make false claims that
do not stand to reason.) but what do I know about
war with the bad guys who rape, torture, thieve
and mass murder for Bush Co. right?

Where censorship isn't practiced, the bigots lose
to the facts they doesn't own. Like our world.

Would you rather die innocent victim than have
Justice win by polite open debate denied this God
forsaken world?

We need to organize the enforcement of our laws
by priority. War of false imprisonment to
enslave the innocent, is a strategy, I contend,
nobody here in this arrangement adheres to. We
The Peoples are paying for going without good
enough attention to who is who here being left
forsaken to die on a cross somewhere. Dying
victims to the corporate news pros denying rights
to be defended as equals. War criminals who
pirate America's uniform to rape and pillage with
an official policy of denying an accused as
anyone any rights as defending ourselves are the
actions of the enemy traitors. All falling
victims for the cowardly bu****e war criminal
sacrificers, warring for the escapes of the
neocon peenacker party of guilty 911 Nazi Zionist
conspirators - those who truly done did do
America wrong, as still wrong is it always will
for always be as. The Zombie Commies refusing
the FACTS that get in the way of attempting
further escape of Bush, Cheney, Condi and
Rumsfeld for the high treason called Obstruction.
As they did, when closing official American
Police investigations, as the "police actions" of
the dishonorable. Played by corporate control in
a self defeating no facts for US criminal
strategy, rooted as remaining us silented
internationally on furthering these crimes the
bu****e "Judges" are guilty for at Guantanamo for
starters. Crimes that should be seen as clearly
in, warranting our outrages of un-acceptable
lawless standards to the cause of Our Great
Humanity. Now Rising. oh.. never mind, as you
were.

'Reid defends Israel, blames activists for their deaths'

"Israel’s Crude Forgery of Tape Backfires"

Holy fuk, no wonder G-D calls these
unlawful demon enemies of all Satanic.. eh?

SHOCK: Israel Taps Every Single Phone In America

IDF Admits It [demonically] Doctored the Audio Tapes

Israel accused of fabricating flotilla video [as ungodly evil doers]

-

Drill or Diehttp://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/07/09-0

Trans-Ocean A Swiss company, that registers
their rigs in the Marshall Islands, checked
by a Norway company that accuse these demons
being lawless enemies of Life, *have now over
ruled all of Americans including the President,
to continue on risking all Americans lives for
further thefts. Understand, magic TV is not
telling that BP pays zero royalties for every
drop of oil they take from America, and sell
back at huge huge profits for lack of leadership
to demand the arrest of these 'Judges' for
sedition. Again, BP is operating TODAY, with
the MMS documetations they wrote themselves.
And you my reader, apparently don't care for
anyone at all, if it means you may have to
raise your phone, or send an email to demand
Justice for this day - that risks the rightful
death sentences against Nazi grunts that war
the innocent in Iraq and Afghanistan for the
ungodly escape of Bush and Cheney for 9/11.

‘Fun to Shoot People’ General Named as New
CENTCOM Commander - Kill a lawless bu****e
grunter and be Blessed says Humanity in
Christ. Die godless bu****e traitors die.

Just Johnny

Now, what cop in any right mind could
blindly support such furthering escape of
those who have truly done US all wrong
like this answer me that.

“Suck it fishes and birdies” – BP decisions making Goldman’s
“prophesy” our WTF realityhttp://slabbed.wordpress.com/2010/05/19/suck-it-fishes-and-birdies-bp...

“One oil rig goes down and we’re going to be
rolling in dough,” Mr. Tourre wrote in one
email. “Suck it, fishies and birdies!”

We will not stop until we see Justice done
for US. God, and everyone else.

/ / come too close to oil spill clean-up
efforts without permission [from BP] could find
themselves facing a $40,000 fine and even one to
five years in prison under a new rule instituted
by [BP, Obama, and grunters at] the Coast Guard \ \

Why do evil godless Americans refuse to demand
Justice to defend their truly dying freedoms? Because
theys evil to stay silent on Bush and Cheney escaping
for 911 with the grunts lawlessly raping and pillaging
in Iraq and Afghanistan. Grunts war in Afghanistan to
rape children and push dope to enslave America. That
is a very good reason anyone has, to proudly, for
9/11, for Christ, for Humanity, to kill a 'lawless'
nazi bu****e grunting traitor who wars to rob
all Iraqis and Americans besides. Die bu****e die.
Kill a bu****e grunter to defend our loved family
of Mankind. Die bu****e die.

Barack Obama is Guilty of Criminal Negligence the BP Gulf Oil Spillhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVxelyl-BSM

No 'revenues' were to be generated.. for, BP
was paying ZERO dollars in Royalty to extract
American made 'free' oil, and then sell it back to
the blind suckers at huge huge huge mark-ups to
support lawless military dicatorships all around
our small world.

Uniformed Cops on BP Payroll?http://motherjones.com/rights-stuff/...police-force-l...

We need arrests made regarding who has been
stopping skimmers, and us Peoples from attempting
clean ups, along with the arresting of all other,
BP war projects. They are not qualified to judge
our lives worthless to the bottom line.

Failure to Communicate

Extortion is against the Law in America. Let's
start there.. back on Sept. 18th 2008. Either
we pay them without question, or come Monday
morning, they would run the country into the
ground. Bailed JP Morgan had more than a
trillion dollars in capital, through out the
entire so labeled ...

read more »

Old July 10th 10, 07:36 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Jack Linthicum

wrote:
[...]

Army was the nickname of a guy named Armand Acherd, Hollywood
columnist from the 40s and fifties. Died in 2009.

Black owned soul food restaurant in Chicago called Army & Lou's.