Oshkosh Photos

Old August 19th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

Default Oshkosh Photos

Oshkosh photos can be seen at
http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/oshkosh_2007.htm

This year a friend from the New England Model Engineering Society
joined me for the trip to OSH. His first time visit to the big show
and it was neat to see the reactions and enthusiasm from a first time
visitor.

Our trip included visits to two antique engine shows, and a visit to a
master modeler in Green Bay. Also we visited a manufacturer of wire
brushes in Cleveland OH and a Great Lakes freighter museum in
Cleveland.

Links to these other events can be found on the NEMES homepage:

http://neme-s.org/

Best regards to all,

Errol Groff
EAA 60159
Old August 31st 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Boyle

Errol Groff wrote:
Oshkosh photos can be seen at
http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/oshkosh_2007.htm

This year a friend from the New England Model Engineering Society
joined me for the trip to OSH. His first time visit to the big show
and it was neat to see the reactions and enthusiasm from a first time
visitor.

Our trip included visits to two antique engine shows, and a visit to a
master modeler in Green Bay. Also we visited a manufacturer of wire
brushes in Cleveland OH and a Great Lakes freighter museum in
Cleveland.

Links to these other events can be found on the NEMES homepage:

http://neme-s.org/

Best regards to all,

Errol Groff
EAA 60159

To whomever: Since when is a B-24 a Mitchell bomber? The B-24 was a 4
engine bomber while a B-25 was the Mitchell bomber! Please get the facts
straight!
Old September 4th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 19:56:21 -0700, John Boyle
wrote:

To whomever: Since when is a B-24 a Mitchell bomber? The B-24 was a 4
engine bomber while a B-25 was the Mitchell bomber! Please get the facts
straight!

John:

I came home for the trip with hundreds of photos to process and web
pages to build. I thought that I would share our OSH experience with
the r.a.h. group. It was probably inevitable that an error or two
might slip in.

Thank you for your thoughtful and courteous correction which I will
immediately apply to the web page.

Errol Groff

PS Screw you and your snotty attitude.
Old September 4th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Boyle

wrote:

To whomever: Since when is a B-24 a Mitchell bomber? The B-24 was a 4
engine bomber while a B-25 was the Mitchell bomber! Please get the facts
straight!

John:

I came home for the trip with hundreds of photos to process and web
pages to build. I thought that I would share our OSH experience with
the r.a.h. group. It was probably inevitable that an error or two
might slip in.

Thank you for your thoughtful and courteous correction which I will
immediately apply to the web page.

Errol Groff

PS Screw you and your snotty attitude.

To Mr. Groff: I apologize to you for the way I stated what I stated.
But, I was somewhat surprised to see the caption saying such.
Old September 4th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Errol Groff

Default Oshkosh Photos FInal Word

To Mr. Groff: I apologize to you for the way I stated what I stated.
But, I was somewhat surprised to see the caption saying such.

John:

One of the great things about the Usenet is that it gives us the
ability to communicate with folks that, not many years ago, we would
never have had the opportunity to talk with.

One of the less great things is that it lets us blast away without
time to reconsider the words leaving our fingertips.

I should have left it well enough alone at "Thank you for your
thoughtful and courteous correction which I will
immediately apply to the web page".

Well enough of that. The correction is made to the web page and life
will go on.

Errol Groff

Oshkosh Photos Art Zemon Piloting 15 August 8th 07 04:37 AM
Photos of Oshkosh crash in progress Just Plane Noise[_2_] Aviation Photos 14 July 30th 07 05:52 PM
Oshkosh Photos noone none Aerobatics 0 September 6th 05 10:33 PM
photos of oshkosh from the International Space Station Craig Davidson Owning 4 August 10th 03 03:39 AM
photos of oshkosh from the International Space Station Craig Davidson Home Built 0 August 6th 03 01:32 AM