B-25 - "Wallpaper B25 Mitchell.jpg" (1/2) 588.5 KBytes yEnc

Old February 25th 08, 11:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default B-25 - "Wallpaper B25 Mitchell.jpg" (1/2) 588.5 KBytes yEnc

Like the Lockheed Electra I posted earlier, this was also taken at Oshkosh.
I've formatted them both to wallpaper size. I'm going through some of my
aviation photos and will post more as I find them (and they're good
quality). Enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wallpaper B25 Mitchell.jpg (287.4 KB, 59 views)
Old February 29th 08, 07:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Meyer

In article ,
"flybywire" wrote:

we would if you didn't yenc on us

wrote in message
Like the Lockheed Electra I posted earlier, this was also taken at
Oshkosh.
I've formatted them both to wallpaper size. I'm going through some of my
aviation photos and will post more as I find them (and they're good
quality). Enjoy!

=ybegin part=1 total=2 line=128 size=588488 name=Wallpaper B25
Mitchell.jpg
=ypart begin=1 end=294244
))=J*:tpsp*+++*r*r**)

Speak for yourself! And if you're too dense to figure out how to deal
with yEnc, at least learn how to trim your reply so you don't quote a
few thousand lines of code.

--
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Old March 7th 08, 09:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:26:59 -0700, John Meyer
wrote:

)

)=J*:tpsp*+++*r*r**)

Speak for yourself! And if you're too dense to figure out how to deal
with yEnc, at least learn how to trim your reply so you don't quote a
few thousand lines of code.

"yenc" is written in the ****ing subject line. It's not that hard to
filter by subject. There really are some right thickos out there.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar power. Who needs the national grid?

do.
:NOX
,NOM@:
:NNNN: