Neat video!

Old March 22nd 04, 04:50 PM
Peter R.

Tom Sixkiller ) wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:vgB7c.60000$po.550093@attbi_s52...
start him in gliders Jay.. if you can.. he'll be a better power pilot

for
it..

I haven't been able to find any glider ops nearby -- so I think he'll be
"stuck" flying in powered aircraft for a while.

Closest gliderport to you is in Channahon, Illinois, 150 miles away. :~(

What's 150 miles when your dad owns his own airplane! ;-)

Gives new meaning to the label, "Soccer Mom."

--
Peter

Old March 22nd 04, 06:33 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Peter R." wrote in message
Tom Sixkiller ) wrote:

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
start him in gliders Jay.. if you can.. he'll be a better power

pilot
for
it..

I haven't been able to find any glider ops nearby -- so I think he'll

be
"stuck" flying in powered aircraft for a while.

Closest gliderport to you is in Channahon, Illinois, 150 miles away. :~(

What's 150 miles when your dad owns his own airplane! ;-)

Well, in a Pathfinder, it's a bit over an hour. :~}

Gives new meaning to the label, "Soccer Mom."

Or, "Sailplaning Dad". However, to be official, you must drive a Ford
Aerostar at 35 MPH down the freeway in the left lane.

Old March 22nd 04, 10:47 PM
Dennis

Excellent! I enjoyed that very much, thanks!

Dennis ASEL
N3868J
MyAirplane.com

"Tlewis95" wrote in message
http://www.windycitysoaring.com/ASK2...%20Lesson1.wmv

I put these clips together that my dad took from the backseat of a glider

as I
flew and added music!

Trace Lewis

Old March 23rd 04, 02:32 PM
Aviv Hod

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
start him in gliders Jay.. if you can.. he'll be a better power pilot

for
it..

I haven't been able to find any glider ops nearby -- so I think he'll be
"stuck" flying in powered aircraft for a while.

We just talked about it last night -- he's gonna start this summer.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Is the Blackhawk Soaring club in Muscatine still around? Last time I was
there, there were a few sailplanes in the air. I found this link:

http://www.ssa.org/SoaringSiteDetail...=ALL&id=286931

-Aviv

Old March 24th 04, 05:06 PM
Jay Honeck

Is the Blackhawk Soaring club in Muscatine still around? Last time I was
there, there were a few sailplanes in the air. I found this link:

Sort of. They go dormant in winter, so it's hard to tell...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

turbo video Peter Holm Aerobatics 13 September 29th 04 11:31 PM
Aviation Video: Another F-16 bites the dust Iwan Bogels Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 21st 04 07:02 AM
Here is Some video Of Landing In My 150 7676U NW_PILOT Owning 17 July 9th 04 04:10 AM
In-Flight Video Ron Wanttaja Home Built 11 May 16th 04 06:11 AM
Why is Melissa Morrison the *STAR* of the video... X98 Military Aviation 1 March 20th 04 07:39 PM