Now we have freezing rain!

Old January 20th 12, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS

Default Now we have freezing rain!

They said it would get up to 40* today? Sure wish I had a hanger..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0qGj--kDg

Boggs
Old January 20th 12, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Jan 20, 2:00*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
They said it would get up to 40* today? *Sure wish I had a hanger..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0qGj--kDg

Boggs

big question is would that ice hurt or help the 2-33's performance.
Old January 20th 12, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS

You can't say it doesn't look cool now! That's the shiniest it's been
in many years?

Boggs
Old January 21st 12, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_37_]

On Jan 20, 3:17*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
You can't say it doesn't look cool now! *That's the shiniest it's been
in many years?

Boggs

With fringe too.
Old January 21st 12, 06:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

On Jan 20, 12:00*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
They said it would get up to 40* today? *Sure wish I had a hanger..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ0qGj--kDg

Boggs

I got a closet full of hangers, but only one hangar!
from Wiki-
A hangar is a closed structure to hold aircraft or spacecraft in
protective storage. Most hangars are built of metal, but other
materials such as wood and concrete are also sometimes used. The word
hangar comes from Middle French hanghart ("enclosure near a house"),
of Germanic origin, from Frankish *haimgard ("home-enclosure", "fence
around a group of houses"), from *haim ("home, village, hamlet") +
*gard ("yard").

Hangars protect aircraft from weather and ultraviolet light. Hangars
may be used as an enclosed repair shop or, in some cases, an assembly
area.
Old January 21st 12, 08:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS

First the FAA, now the spelling police? Excuse me!

Boggs

Old January 21st 12, 09:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathon May[_2_]

At 05:37 21 January 2012, Dan wrote:
On Jan 20, 12:00=A0pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
They said it would get up to 40* today? =A0Sure wish I had a hanger..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPJ0qGj--kDg

Boggs

I got a closet full of hangers, but only one hangar!
from Wiki-
A hangar is a closed structure to hold aircraft or spacecraft in
protective storage. Most hangars are built of metal, but other
materials such as wood and concrete are also sometimes used. The word
hangar comes from Middle French hanghart ("enclosure near a house"),
of Germanic origin, from Frankish *haimgard ("home-enclosure", "fence
around a group of houses"), from *haim ("home, village, hamlet") +
*gard ("yard").

Hangars protect aircraft from weather and ultraviolet light. Hangars
may be used as an enclosed repair shop or, in some cases, an assembly
area.
Is it legal to shoot the spelling police if they break in to your thread

in USA
here in England they won't let us have guns because nanny knows best.

Old January 21st 12, 11:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
cfinn

in USA
here in England they won't let us have guns because nanny knows best.- Hide quoted text -

We're heading that way in the U.S., with the current administration.
Oh that's correct, he thinks if a King also. I guess we are getting
closer to the Mother Country!
Old January 21st 12, 02:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

On Jan 21, 5:30 am, cfinn wrote:
in USA
here in England they won't let us have guns because nanny knows best.- Hide quoted text -

We're heading that way in the U.S., with the current administration.
Oh that's correct, he thinks if a King also. I guess we are getting
closer to the Mother Country!

It's not that bad, the FAA obviously still permits deluded people to
fly.

-John
Old January 21st 12, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony V

On 1/21/2012 5:30 AM, cfinn wrote:
in USA
here in England they won't let us have guns because nanny knows best.- Hide quoted text -

We're heading that way in the U.S., with the current administration.
Oh that's correct, he thinks if a King also. I guess we are getting
closer to the Mother Country!

On the other hand...
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i...tsclan/911.jpg