Mars Attacks! (JRM, That Is...)

Old January 16th 08, 02:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Zomby Woof

Default Mars Attacks! (JRM, That Is...)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3597.jpg (231.1 KB, 47 views)
Old January 18th 08, 06:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ron Monroe

It looks like a model floating in a pond. Must be the angle.
Ron

"Zomby Woof" wrote in message
newsWdjj.14386$wx.5456@pd7urf1no...

Old January 27th 08, 07:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

It doesn't to me. I'm going by the size of the ripples on the water
being a known size.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

In a transatlantic flight, a plane passes through a severe storm. The turbulence is awful, and things go from bad to worse when one wing is struck by lightning. One woman in particular loses it. Screaming, she stands up in the front of the plane. "I'm too young to die!" she wails. Then she yells, "Well, if I'm going to die, I want my last minutes on Earth to be memorable! I've had plenty of sex in my life, but no one has ever made me really feel like a woman! Well, I've had it! Is there ANYONE on this plane who can make me feel like a WOMAN??" For a moment there is silence. Everyone has forgotten their own peril, and they all stare, riveted, at the desperate woman in the front of the plane. Then,
a man stands up in the rear of the plane. "I can make you feel like a woman," he says. He's gorgeous. Tall, built, with long, flowing black hair and jet black eyes, he starts to walk slowly up the aisle, unbuttoning his shirt one button at a time. No one moves. The woman is breathing heavily in anticipation as the stranger approaches. He removes his shirt. Muscles ripple across his chest as he reaches her. He extends the arm holding his shirt to the trembling
woman, and whispers: "Iron this."