Well, theres always 2010

Old January 2nd 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Steve Foley[_4_]

Default Well, theres always 2010

Last year, my New Year's Resolution wat to stop responding to MX. Well, it's
been a year, and it looks like the only thing that had changed is a complete
drop-off of non MX-related posts.

Maybe I'll try back next year.

Old January 3rd 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Peter Dohm

"Steve Foley" wrote in message
sburylight...
Last year, my New Year's Resolution wat to stop responding to MX. Well,
it's been a year, and it looks like the only thing that had changed is a
complete drop-off of non MX-related posts.

Maybe I'll try back next year.

It is not nearly complete, but the drop off is excessive.

The good news is that the most obvious forgeries of other trolls appear to
have subsided. I suppose that is progress--sort of...

Peter

Old January 3rd 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
gpsman

On Jan 2, 5:01*pm, "Steve Foley" wrote:
Last year, my New Year's Resolution wat to stop responding to MX.

Gum, or patch...?

Well, it's
been a year, and it looks like the only thing that had changed is a complete
drop-off of non MX-related posts.

Maybe I'll try back next year.

Why not just resolve to convince others not to respond to it? This
time next year your keyboard may be all rusted up.
-----

- gpsman
Old January 3rd 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Morgans[_2_]

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
"Steve Foley" wrote in message
sburylight...
Last year, my New Year's Resolution wat to stop responding to MX. Well,
it's been a year, and it looks like the only thing that had changed is a
complete drop-off of non MX-related posts.

Maybe I'll try back next year.

It is not nearly complete, but the drop off is excessive.

The good news is that the most obvious forgeries of other trolls appear to
have subsided. I suppose that is progress--sort of...

I had not seen a single MX post, until a couple days ago, or a single
response. I was hopeful that he was gone, and we might be able to rebuild
the group for 2009. But, sadly.......

Why did so many feel the need to respond, I have to wonder?
--
Jim in NC

Old January 3rd 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Steve Foley[_4_]

"gpsman" wrote in message
Last year, my New Year's Resolution wat to stop responding to MX.

Gum, or patch...?

Electric Shock - wired through the keyboard

Maybe I'll try back next year.

Why not just resolve to convince others not to respond to it?

Ever hear the phrase "****ing in the wind"?

This time next year your keyboard may be all rusted up.

Little chance of that happening. It's getting plenty of use, just not here.

In any event, Happy New Year.