I had 2 DUI's about 6 years ago, is it realistic for me to become a commercial pilot?

Old July 12th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default I had 2 DUI's about 6 years ago, is it realistic for me to become a commercial pilot?

Viperdoc writes:

Isn't a driver normally on the ground?

Yes, but a reckless personality does not magically change in the cockpit.

Are you now an expert on substance abuse, just like piloting,
aviation medicine, and breast feeding?

Not an expert, simply well informed. I suppose that could seem like expertise
to those who are poorly informed.
Old July 12th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Situational behaviour had been well characterized in the professional
literature. You may not be as well informed as you think.

Old July 12th 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mxsmanic wrote:
Viperdoc writes:

Isn't a driver normally on the ground?

Yes, but a reckless personality does not magically change in the cockpit.

Are you now an expert on substance abuse, just like piloting,
aviation medicine, and breast feeding?

Not an expert, simply well informed. I suppose that could seem like expertise
to those who are poorly informed.

You seem to be a self-centered, arrogant, socially-impaired ass who is
terrified by all aspects of the real world to me.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old July 12th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
El Maximo

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message

Not an expert, simply well informed.

An intelligent person would not think so.

Old July 12th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Jim, you wrote, w/r/t MX.

You seem to be a self-centered, arrogant, socially-impaired ass who is
terrified by all aspects of the real world to me.

--
Jim Pennino

You really should leave those kinds of judgements to professionals.

He seems like a to be a self-centered, arrogant, socially-impaired
ass who is
terrified by all aspects of the real world to me.

Tina (professional shrink)

Old July 12th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

writes:

You seem to be a self-centered, arrogant, socially-impaired ass who is
terrified by all aspects of the real world to me.

How I seem to you might not have any congruence with reality.
Old July 12th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

El Maximo writes:

An intelligent person would not think so.

Ask one, and see what he says.
Old July 12th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

Tina wrote:
Jim, you wrote, w/r/t MX.

You seem to be a self-centered, arrogant, socially-impaired ass who
is terrified by all aspects of the real world to me.

--
Jim Pennino

You really should leave those kinds of judgements to professionals.

He seems like a to be a self-centered, arrogant, socially-impaired
ass who is
terrified by all aspects of the real world to me.

Tina (professional shrink)

ROFL... I like Tina.

Old July 12th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
He seems like a to be a self-centered, arrogant, socially-impaired
ass who is
terrified by all aspects of the real world to me.

Tina (professional shrink)

ROFL... I like Tina.

Hmmmm.... what did you mean by that?

--