Old August 29th 04, 09:48 PM
Jerry J. Wass

Yep, the good old Forest Products Laboratory--book---Now, if Mr. Mitchell
could tell us where to find the B.S.V.36 (is the B British?) I would be
greatly appreciative.--Jerry

Stan Premo wrote:

Someone was kind enough to share this source some time back. It's a wealth
of knowledge...but a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing! Be careful
with substitutions!
http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/FP.../fplgtr113.htm

"Sean Trost" wrote in message

Dear Mr. Mitchell,

I was wondering if the group or myself be able to read and use your
grading method for D. Fir. I am in the process of rebuilding a wooden
aircraft and would like to compile as much knowledge as possible to
fully understand the substitutions I am making.
I am not increasing performance or loads in any way.
I am using fir to rebuild certain components that I feel do not move
loads around to any detriment.

thanks for your time.
Sean Trost
mj-5 sirroco project