Old November 10th 04, 11:04 PM
Paul Remde

Hi Bela,

Good point. Many people fly with Pocket PCs connected to their 302s.
However, Pocket PCs with soaring flight software can be connected to any of
the GPS flight recorders listed in the comparison with similar results
(moving map, final glide, etc.), so I'm not sure that it would be fair to
list that only with the 302. Does that make sense? My plan is the leave
the comparison as it is and add more detail to my soaring flight computer
comparison when it is completed (soon I hope). I already list a complete
system with a 302 and Pocket PC on my Example Systems page.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"Bela" wrote in message
om...
Paul,
if I did not happen to own a Cambridge 302 / 304 combo your chart
would make me think that I don't have moving map, navigation,
airspace, etc. functions.
Bela