Old April 8th 05, 12:23 AM
Victor J. Osborne, Jr.

Just talked to a guy today in a 4 way. He said scheduling isn't a problem
until one partner starts to take advantage of the usually available plane
and does not communicate his need for the plane on someone else's time. One
just takes it w/o asking. "It hasn't been a problem before!"

They just reminded him of the arrangement (usually very flexible) and that
was it. Good partners make a good partnership.

Guess that's why my wife & I get along so well.

--

Thx, {|;-)

Victor J. (Jim) Osborne, Jr.

VOsborne2 at charter dot net
wrote in message

A second approach is to assign the airplane to a "primary user"
week-by-week
on a rotating basis. Most find that defining the "week" as
Thursday-Wednesday works best for personal (as opposed to business) use.
The deal is that the primary user for the week can use the plane any time
without consulting with the other owners. Any of the other owners can use
the plane that week by first clearing the schedule with that week's
primary
user. Of course, owners can swap weeks or make other deals to meet their
scheduling needs.

--
-Elliott Drucker