Old September 11th 03, 11:21 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Gene Storey" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote

all the Executive Cabinet activities are extra Constitutional.

Most invented after 1964, and due to federalism, not just Elephant
or Donkey regimes.

Federalism is the enemy of any Democracy. Huge power in unelected
positions with huge budgets, and no oversight. It's just a matter of time
before the federal reserve collapses, and we can start all over again
(those who survive).

Federalists (libertarians) have always battled the anti-federalists and
their Federalism. The basic problem being that the People would never trust
a Federalist govenment, with its concentration of limited power. How do we
know you will be self limiting?