Old May 29th 04, 11:55 PM
Steve

On 28 May 2004 22:58:29 GMT, (BUFDRVR) wrote:

I'd give it a go. Got to be more comfortable than a Cessna pukebox. :-)

I thought that too...until my first Global Power sortie. 28+ hours and when we
landed they poured me out of the jet and my head and back hurt for three days.
I'm here to tell you they're no fun.....novel, but not fun. My comfort limit is
24 hours. Anything longer and I'm in pain.

Ouch. Mind you don't get DVT! Cockpit must stink after each sortie. :-) So
thats like watching all three LOTR films back to back..three times over!!
Hell, don't think I could look at instumentation for that long.

Oh well, I'll settle for a VIP guided tour of your bird next time your at
Fairford. ;-)

--
Steve.